Have you ever wanted to get a small payday loan without a payday? There is a group of licensed lenders for people on SSI, Social Security, and other federal benefit programs. The loans come with fast approvals, competitive rates, and friendly customer service. You will even find firms that do not check credit histories with the credit bureaus, so applicants with bad credit can still get approved.
If you could use a couple hundred extra dollars for any reason, complete the loan request form to the left.
How Much Money Can I Get?
Even when you are living off government benefits, you can still get an instant approval for a cash advance loan. The total amount of funds that will be deposited into your bank account depend on your loan application, your lender’s underwriting guidelines, and the state where you live.
Typically your deposit is $100 to $1,000.
The average loan for first-time borrowers is $100. You can increase your bank deposit in several ways:
- Increase your monthly income. Can you combine your social insurance benefits with part-time wages or family support?
- Borrow multiple times. When you repay your loan, you build up your credibility and the amount of trust your lender has in you. Your loan company is more likely to grant higher loan amounts for second and third applications.
- Choose lenders for people on SSI. These firms understand your unique needs and want your business.
- Check your state borrowing restrictions. Many states have limited the total amount of cash advances that can be borrowed or the number of loans that can be outstanding at once.
- Work with a lender that charges your fees on the back-end. You will get all of your requested loan upfront, but you will need to pay back the principal and fees on your due date.
How Do I Qualify for an Unsecured Personal Loan?
SSI Cash Advance works with a number of reputable lenders who can service your loan. Our loan specialists can match your needs with a qualified lender, but each loan company has its own application criteria. In general, you must:
- Be 18 years old or older
- Live in the United States as a citizen or legal resident
- Maintain an active checking account or savings account
- Have sufficient income to repay the debt
When you complete a cash loan application, your details are submitted electronically via a secure connection. When you use a matching service, you will receive offers from competing loan companies in your email inbox. Just select the offer you like best, finalize the application, and wait for your money. Most transactions can be completed without a fax machine.
How Quick Will My Cash Arrive?
After your approval and acceptance, your money will be direct deposited to your bank. For the fastest service, you can get a one hour payday loan that shows up at your local bank the same day. In a regular transaction, you may have to wait one to three business days.
Qualify to get money in one day.
When your cash arrives, you can withdraw it from any ATM. Keep in mind some lenders are not open on the weekends, so applications received on Saturday and Sunday may not be processed until Monday morning. If you are in a hurry, call the toll-free number to confirm the status of your application.
What Do I Need to Know About Loans for People on SSI?
An SSI cash advance works like any other temporary loan. Here are some important points to remember:
- You are taking out a debt that must be repaid. These financial products are not grants for people on SSI, and they are not free money.
- If you fail to make the necessary payments, you may harm your personal credit and your financial circumstances. Rolling over a loan for people on SSI may cause you to pay steep penalties.
- Low income loans can be more expensive than other options, such as credit card charges, installment loans, or secured mortgages. You may pay more in annualized interest or in per-loan fees.
- Not all lenders are the same. Always do your due diligence before choosing a lending partner. Check details from the Better Business Bureau, BBB, and your state’s regulatory agency over financial products. Focus on the number of complaints and the way they were handled.
- Compare fees and interest rates to find the best deal. There is usually more than one company who wants your business.
- Never borrow more money than you can afford to pay back. No one ever thinks they will have an emergency, but life happens. If you lost your earnings tomorrow, would you still be able to make your loan payment on time?
- If you are living off cash advances and small loans, consider debt counseling and other debt management solutions.
Whether you need some cash for an emergency, for unexpected bills, or just to get away, you have some options. Look at loans for people on SSI and get the money you deserve — quickly, securely, and safely.